X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• need aedating lang-german.php language pack

hi friends,
    sorry if I post this message to wrong place...but I dont know much german...I really need aedating lang-german.php language pack...if can somebady help me I will be glad...danke schon
    msn:senihepsevecegim2003@hotmail.com

need aedating lang-german.php language pack

hi friends,
    sorry if I post this message to wrong place...but I dont know much german...I really need aedating lang-german.php language pack...if can somebady help me I will be glad...danke schon

Kommentar

need aedating lang-german.php language pack

hi friends,

Kommentar

hi there, we don't like cross posting in this forum, please don't do that again, thanks -> **consolidated**

b2t: I don't understand what you are searching for! What is "aedating lang-german.php language pack" ?

Kommentar

sorry for it but I am new and aedating is a dating script and I am looking for german language pack for it...you can see about it here:here

and also one German Dating page example here here

I will be glad if somebody find and send me german language pack for this dating script
          regards

Kommentar

why don't you ask AEwebwork for it? If you bought their software, they have to send you the missing pack. Sorry, we can't help you, because it's not legal.

Kommentar

http://www.aewebworks.com/faq.htm#q17

Which languages are supported by your dating scripts?

The software supports as many languages as you need - all you need is to translate one file and upload it to your server in order to make it support another language. By default, it has only an English-language file. Alternatively, you can contact other clients of aeDating via public forum and get language file in your own language.
              Their public forum can be found here: http://aedating.aewebworks.com/forum/
              hopka.net!

Kommentar

*moved*

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X