X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• never lie to a child

A nude guy was sunbathing at the beach.

A little **************** comes up to him, he covers his private parts with a newspaper.

The little **************** says, "What's under there?"

So the man answers, "A bird."

The **************** goes away and the man falls asleep.

When he wakes up, he is in a hospital and in great pain. A doctor comes up to his bed and asks, "What happened?"

The man answers, "I don't know. I was at the beach and I fell asleep after talking to a little ****************."

So the doctor tells this to the Police, and they go to the beach to find any witnesses.

When they get there, they see the little **************** the man was talking about. So they ask her if she did anything to the man.

She answers, "I didn't do anything to the man, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird.

After a while, it spat at me, so I broke its neck, burnt its nest, and smashed all its eggs!!"

jaja, ... aber kannte ich irgendwie auch schon.

Kommentar

Typisch PISA Kind. Weiss nichtmal wie n Vogel aussieht
      h.a.n.d.
      Schmalle

http://impressed.by
      http://blog.schmalenberger.it

Wichtige Anmerkung: Ich habe keine Probleme mit Alkohol ...
      ... nur ohne :-)

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von schmalle
        Typisch PISA Kind. Weiss nichtmal wie n Vogel aussieht
        [COLOR=royalblue]Ein großes DANKE an alle, die sich auf selbstlose Weise im Forum einbringen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]btw: REAL PROGRAMMERs aren't afraid to use GOTOs![/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Etwas ernster, aber auch nicht weiter tragisch, sieht die Situation bei Software-Patenten aus. Software-Patente sind eine amerikanische Erfindung und stehen auf dem selben Blatt wie genveränderte Babynahrung, die im Supermarkt nicht mehr als solche gekennzeichnet werden soll, um die Hersteller nicht gegenüber denen natürlicher Produkte zu diskriminieren ...[/color]
        (from here)

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X