/".substr($dirpath, 2, (strlen($dirpath) - 2)).""; ?>
"; ?> $director) { // ignore the parent directory '..' when printing the contents of the root directory if (!strcmp($director, "..") && !strcmp($dirpath, ".")) { continue; } // variable used to select row background color $j++; // array to keep each directory's stats $dta = stat($director); // the directories are treated this way... // except '..' which has a different icon from the other directories if (strcmp($director, "..")) { echo ""; if ($SHOW_ICON) { echo ""; } echo ""; echo ""; if ($SHOW_SIZE) { echo ""; } if ($SHOW_MODIFIED) { echo ""; } if ($SHOW_DESCRIPTION) { echo ""; } echo ""; } else { echo ""; if ($SHOW_ICON) { echo ""; } echo ""; echo ""; if ($SHOW_SIZE) { echo ""; } if ($SHOW_MODIFIED) { echo ""; } if ($SHOW_DESCRIPTION) { echo ""; } echo ""; } // clear the stats of the entry clearstatcache(); } // read each element of the files array foreach($fisiere as $key => $file) { $j++; // array to keep each directory's stats $dta = stat($file); // split the filename into name and extension $split_name_ext = explode(".", $file); // store the file extension $extensie = (count($split_name_ext)-1 != 0) ? $split_name_ext[count($split_name_ext)-1] : ""; // store the lowercased extenosion $lextensie = strtolower($extensie); // if there is a custom icon and descrpition for this type of files // use them instead of the default ones if (array_key_exists($lextensie, $exts)) { $descriere = $exts[$lextensie][0]; $iconita = $exts[$lextensie][1]; } else { // these are the default icon and description $descriere = ""; $iconita = "unknown.gif"; } echo ""; // print the icon if ($SHOW_ICON) { echo ""; } // print the filename if (in_array($lextensie, $not_to_be_dloaded)) { // for the files that should not be downloaded use a direct link echo ""; // print the extension echo ""; // print the file size if ($SHOW_SIZE) { echo ""; } // print the date the file was last modified if ($SHOW_MODIFIED) { echo ""; } // print the file type description if ($SHOW_DESCRIPTION) { echo ""; } echo ""; // clear the stats of the entry clearstatcache(); } ?>
>
[".$director."]"; if (((time() - $dta[9]) / 1E+5) < $new_period) { echo " $msg_new"; } echo "<DIR>".date("d.m.Y H:i", $dta[9])."
[".$director."]<DIR>".date("d.m.Y H:i", $dta[9])."
".$split_name_ext[0]; } else { // for the files that should be downloaded use the 'download.php' script echo "".$split_name_ext[0]; } for($i = 1; $i < count($split_name_ext) - 1; $i++) { echo (".$split_name_ext[$i]"); } echo ""; // print '$msg_new' for new files if ( ((time() - $dta[9]) / 1E+5) < $new_period) { echo " $msg_new "; } echo ""; echo $extensie; echo ""; printf("%.2f KB", $dta[7]/1024); echo "".date("d.m.Y H:i", $dta[9])."".$descriere."
: sec.