• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Aroree was wrong about www.BitriXTeam.com

Hello.

Aroree !!!
    D you always NOT reply on messages or meail????

I sent email and 2 messages couple days ago and STILL do not recive from you any reply. But I can see that you moved my messages to PHP script resource Forum > Webmaster > User pages ...

I think you worry that we are competitors for you. This is only one reason why you did not reply and closed my toptics!!

You said that DONE me 2 WARNING!!! BUT I EXPLAIN THAT YOU ARE WRONG...!!! WHY YOU do not reply??? Please explain.
    If you are wrong and you agree then give me here your apologies!!

I will repeat: we are NOT COMPANY. WE ARE TEAM OF FREELANCERS!!!!! Pease move BOTH my messages to topic JOBS and PROJECTS!!!

email me to support@bitrixteam.com or post your message here.

Regards,
    Sergey
    www.BitriXTeam.com
    Web development: Design and Programming
    PHP, ASP, PERL, HTML, MySQL, MSSQL
    We are a russian team of 8 men: professional programmers and designers. We developed alot advanced websites for 7 years (please go through our portfolio located on ww.BitriXTeam.com).

Any platform stations, any operation systems, any web-languages. WE CAN MAKE ALL ! - this is our slogan, Contact us ASAP and you will be HAPPY.

Sag mal hast Du einen am der Mütze du Nervensäge ... ?!

PS.: Ich antworte gerne in englisch auf eine vernünftige Frage ... auch wenn das hier ein deutsches Forum ist ... aber für diese Nase spare ich mir die Mühe ... !

PPS.: Why do you think you are competitors ... if you work is as fucking ugly as you english writing ... ?!
    Zuletzt geändert von goth; 08.10.2003, 12:51.
    carpe noctem

[color=blue]Bitte keine Fragen per EMail ... im Forum haben alle was davon ... und ich beantworte EMail-Fragen von Foren-Mitgliedern in der Regel eh nicht![/color]
    [color=red]Hinweis: Ich bin weder Mitglied noch Angestellter von ebiz-consult! Alles was ich hier von mir gebe tue ich in eigener Verantwortung![/color]

Kommentar

lol goth
      Man lernt nie aus...

...und wenn man's doch tut braucht man sich auch nicht schämen!

Kommentar

goth - НА ХУЙ со своим ебучими изречениями

P.S. We have got from this forum within last 2 weeks 2 clients from German.. SO KI$$ MY ХУЙ
        We are a russian team of 8 men: professional programmers and designers. We developed alot advanced websites for 7 years (please go through our portfolio located on ww.BitriXTeam.com).

Any platform stations, any operation systems, any web-languages. WE CAN MAKE ALL ! - this is our slogan, Contact us ASAP and you will be HAPPY.

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von BitriXTeam
          goth - НА ХУЙ со своим ебучими изречениями

P.S. We have got from this forum within last 2 weeks 2 clients from German.. SO KI$$ MY ХУЙ
          i have already told you son of a b**** not to post injuring russian phrases into this forum!

@mods: kann der nerrvensäge nicht endlich mal jemand den account sperren?
          I don't believe in rebirth. Actually, I never did in my whole lives.

Kommentar

Hmmm... Отсоси..
            I think no need explain why i write on russian sometimes

I try write here on english but i see more coments on german..
            If anyone write here on german then I write my reply on russian.. This is fair.

Regards,
            Sergey,
            www.BitriXTeam.com

Kommentar

why do you think we write in german?

I try to translate the last german comment for you. I will write very slow, because I know you can't read fast.

@mods: kann der nerrvensäge nicht endlich mal jemand den account sperren?

means:

can somebody delete the account of this crazy guy?

and now shut up!
              it's not a bug,
              it's a feature!

Kommentar

Do you think I cannot translate that you wrote here??? hmm...

I see you all guys are very crazy here ..

I DID NOT TOUCH ANYONE BEFORE!!!!!!! On the contrary! YOU ALL TRY FIGHT WITH ME.. BUT WHY??? I NO NEED IN YOUR HELP!! NO NEED REPLY TO MY MESSAGES!!! IT NOT FOR YOU!!!
                IT NEED FOR MY GERMAN CLIENTS!!!

TO ALL: WHAT FOR YOU write HERE in MY TOPIC???

Kommentar

Neurosaw.. brummmm..

(hört sich an wie ne Wumme aus nem Ego-Shooter =D)

Kommentar

I thought germans more DECENT and HOSPITABLE..

Подрочите и все пройдет..

Regards,
                    Sergey,
                    www.BitriXTeam.com

Kommentar

Oi. Lets calm down a bit. And stop the "germans" crap. We have never had any quarrels because of nationality here and I, for one, want to keep it that way.

This is only one reason why you did not reply and closed my toptics!!.
                      Closed topics in the jobs forum are due to a new policy to prevent people from posting unwanted criticism of the companies/freelancers who offer their services there. This has *nothing* to do with you whatsoever. Look around, all other topics there are closed as well.

If anyone write here on german then I write my reply on russian.. This is fair.
                      No its not, because

Do you think I cannot translate that you wrote here??? hmm....
                      so please stop posting russian comments. It is just making people angry. What would you say if I would start calling you names in finnish? And - as the contents of this forum are available to anyone - the level of the discussion here is damaging everybody involved.

On the other hand, as I have already expressed quite often, I find criticisms like "you have 197 errors in your HTML code" very annoying and useless. Additionally, I find that the team profile deserves a place in "Jobgesuche". But then, I'm not a moderator. I move that we all declare peace, delete all related topics (the tone used there is not helping anybody's reputation) and start all over again.
                      Zuletzt geändert von pekka; 08.10.2003, 14:26.

Kommentar

this discussion sucks hard!

wtf do you think you are? you come into this board and the only 2 things you do is to write in LARGE LETTERS and grumble....

and please stop the nationality shit...
                        write letters which can be read by everyone! is this so impossible?!

so this is a german board and it is normal that the biggest portion of the users speak german... ok it's shitty for you but perhaps someone can't speak english?! u dont know...

and pekka said it... it's normal that the topic will be closed...

so long
                        blood

EDIT:
                        i read your older, closed post... i need to say you are a really bloody noob...

if i need a web developer, i will take a bum from the gosse because he will code better then you...

and plz shut up about this, this are facts!

OffTopic:
                        bidde löschd den heiner doch bidde! das is ja nimmer lusdich! der laberd ja nur scheiße! der versaud einem die ganze gute sdimmung...
                        Zuletzt geändert von BloodReaver; 08.10.2003, 16:03.
                        Man lernt nie aus...

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von BloodReaver
                          this discussion sucks hard!

wtf do you think you are? you come into this board and the only 2 things you do is to write in LARGE LETTERS and grumble....

and please stop the nationality shit...
                          write letters which can be read by everyone! is this so impossible?!

so this is a german board and it is normal that the biggest portion of the users speak german... ok it's shitty for you but perhaps someone can't speak english?! u dont know...

and pekka said it... it's normal that the topic will be closed...

so long
                          blood
                          Mein Englisch ist unter aller Sau, aber mit den Kenntnissen hättest du dich (so wie ich) einfach lieber geschlossen halten sollen, echt.

Kommentar

OffTopic:
                            Mein Englisch ist unter aller Sau, aber mit den Kenntnissen hättest du dich (so wie ich) einfach lieber geschlossen halten sollen, echt.
                            wenn dir was an meinem tollen english net passt dann les es halt net
                            Man lernt nie aus...

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von BloodReaver
                              OffTopic:

wenn dir was an meinem tollen english net passt dann les es halt net
                              Uhh.. wie "raffiniert". Beschwert euch nicht, dass jemand kein HTML kann, und es trotzdem macht, wenn ihr selbst kein Englisch koennt, und es trotzdem schreibt.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X