Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• FW: The Best - "Out-Of-Office" E-mail Auto-Replies

> for those of you going on leave soon don't forget to activate your out of office....
    >
    >
    >
    > The Best - "Out-Of-Office" E-mail Auto-Replies you can set in your computer
    >
    > 1: I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
    >
    > 2: I'm not really out of the office. I'm just ignoring you.
    >
    > 3: You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office.
    > If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
    >
    > 4: Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management.
    >
    > 5: I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return
    > from vacation on 18/4. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
    >
    > 6: Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
    >
    > 7: The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message.
    > Please restart your computer and try sending again.'
    > (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
    >
    > 8: Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place,
    > and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
    >
    > 9: Please reply to this e-mail so I will know that you got this message. I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted.
    >
    > 10: Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
    >
    > 11: Hi! I'm busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don't bother to leave me any messages.
    >
    > 12: I've run away to join a different circus.
    >
    > 13: I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Loretta' instead of 'Steve'.
    Ich denke, also bin ich. - Einige sind trotzdem...

Find ich witzig, aber wirklich einsetzen würd ich die net
    Für alle die Fehler suchen, gibts gratis tolle Debuggingmöglichkeiten:
    var_dump(), print_r(), debug_backtrace und echo.
    Außerdem gibt es für unsere Neueinsteiger ein hervorragendes PHP Tutorial zu PHP 4 und PHP 5 (OOP)
    Es heißt $array['index'] und nicht $array[index]! Und nein, das ist nicht egal!
    Dieses Thema lesen, um Ärger im Forum und verzögerte Hilfen zu vermeiden.

Kommentar

nr7 würde ich sicher mal einsetzen, wenn ich sowas mal einsetze

Kommentar

nr 7 lebt.... (naja. eigentlich "nr5 lebt" aber egal)

manche sind echt gut. aber .... lassen wir das.
        INFO: Erst suchen, dann posten![color=red] | [/color]MANUAL(s): PHP | MySQL | HTML/JS/CSS[color=red] | [/color]NICE: GNOME Do | TESTS: Gästebuch[color=red] | [/color]IM: Jabber.org |

Kommentar

*seufz* ... kann mich garnicht entscheiden, welche ich als nächste einsetzen soll
          Kissolino.com

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von Wurzel
            *seufz* ... kann mich garnicht entscheiden, welche ich als nächste einsetzen soll
            Dir schreibt doch eh´ keiner
            h.a.n.d.
            Schmalle

http://impressed.by
            http://blog.schmalenberger.it

Wichtige Anmerkung: Ich habe keine Probleme mit Alkohol ...
            ... nur ohne :-)

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von schmalle
              Dir schreibt doch eh´ keiner
              leider doch ... meist sind das die mails, die eigentlich für dich gedacht waren: "Betr: faster cheaper meds" ... geht doch da um deine pillen oder? *unschuldig guck*
              Kissolino.com

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X