X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• index.php?id=blah

Hi there..

I notice on lots of php sites that pages are linked using code such as..

index.php?id=blah

I have a small personal site and wish to be able to have when someone clicks on a link say.. downloads.. and the link would be... index.php?id=blah

I've come across a few ways to do this.. but have never managed to be able to do it.. if you can help me configure a php script to do the above on my website.. i would be very thankful!

Thanks..

pom

hy ja

bcause my english is not the vry gratest - and of course i am not realy myself yet i'll post code -> hope u understand

code of index.php ..

kenrgoe
    er
    e
    rv

<a href="index.php?page=downloads">downloads</a>

this is you link

code of index.php

you have to check witch $page is selected

if (($page=="downloads")){
    do what u want
    }else{
    post the normal page ....
    }

any questions? -well if i cant help u with that may contact me via icq or mail

Kommentar

hey...

thanks for the reply..

I've been using this code to do what i asked..

code for index.php:

<?php
      switch($id){
      case '01':
      include '01.php';
      break;
      case '02':
      include '02.php';
      case '03':
      include '03.php';
      break;
      break;
      default:
      include 'home.php';
      }
      ?>

This code works just fine.. but I just wondered if there might be any security flaws/problems with this code..

thanks..

pom

Kommentar

Re: hey...

no, i don't think that there are any security flaws in this kind of script.
        the user of your web site can call this page with whatever parameter he likes - if it's not between 01 and 03, the default page will be served in any case - so there is no risk at all that anyone could call your script for including files which are not mentioned in your switch() statement.
        I don't believe in rebirth. Actually, I never did in my whole lives.

Kommentar

but if u want to do sth like an admin-zone u should check session aso cause if u just login and dont create a session you can walk-through-login

that means you have the login.php and if u are logged in you can go to login?jump=delete

DANGEROUS because u can call login?jump=delete without passing the normal login.php

u know what i mean?

Kommentar

I understand

Hey..

Yeah I understand what you mean.

I dont need an admin section for the main pages..

I do have a news script running where I log in as admin etc.. but this runs separately from the rest of my main pages and uses a completely different code so there should not be any security risk there!

Thanks for the help guys.

pom

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X