X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• PHP & Matlab

Hello everybody,
    I want to know if PHP supports Matlab and is that possible to do socket programming in PHP? This is what i would like to do.

At first, a program should be written that runs on two PCs, at least one of the PCs having Matlab installed. There should be a stand-alone user interface which is connected to the main program via network sockets, i.e. via the internal loopback
    interface. The user can select files belonging to a project, specify a string giving the Matlab command for the desired function and give the names of the variables he wants to get back. Furthermore, IP-address of the desired remote machine, password and so on have to be input. If all inputs are done and given to the main program, this program connects to the
    chosen remote entity and sends the files, commands and variables to it.

Will that be possible to do in PHP or should i go for java??

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions
    Happiness is a state of mind.
    Change your mind and be happy!

1. There´s a php2matlab interface on zend.com
    2. Yes, php provides Socket Functions.
    3. For php standalone applications, www.php-accelerator.co.uk (a rather young but free software) or the Zend encoder might help.
    mein Sport: mein Frühstück: meine Arbeit:

Sämtliche Code-Schnipsel sind im Allgemeinen nicht getestet und werden ohne Gewähr auf Fehlerfreiheit und Korrektheit gepostet.

Kommentar

Thanks titus.so, you think its possible to do my task which i explained in my earlier post, interesting!!
      hmm...a new assignment gonna start now
      Happiness is a state of mind.
      Change your mind and be happy!

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X