Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Ist nicht war oder?

Das mein Email-Postfach vollgespamt wird, daran hab ich mich gewöhnt. Das mein Briefkasten mit werbung überfüllt wird auch, aber heute dacht ich mich trifft der schlag! Über PHP-Resource bekam ich Spam!

Dies ist eine Nachricht von boga01 bei PHP script resource ( http://www.php-resource.de/forum/index.php ). Die PHP script resource Eigentümer können keine Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser eMail übernehmen.

Dies ist die Nachricht:

Letter of Relationship and Establishment Aid.
    Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa

Attention: Respectful

Greetings and How are you Dear Friend.I am Wilfred Coulibaly from Ivory Coast in West Africa.I would like you to Please permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship establishment with you in your country. I have a substantial capital which I honourably Inherited from my late father Chief Coulibaly who was minister of Interior and also have Cocao and Coffee plantation with Gold, Diamond Mining and Trading in bouake Northern District of Coted' Ivoire.Before the Epmigo Rebels killed Him during this political crisis on the mutiny rebellion upraising that equally lead to the death of former military junta Robert Guei.
    I am contacting on you because of my need to deal with honest person whom I can lay trust and personal confidence on with hope that he will not let me down. Because since the murder of my father,I have been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the crises from the rebellion people caused which have resulted to war in some part of our country Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa since this past years.
    I intend to invest this money I legitmately inherited from my late father in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
    Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.
    I inherited this sum from my late father whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish interest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president of Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa.
    Meanwhile,on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interest and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I will furnish you with the full details information, procedure on how to continue.The exact amount involved is the sum of Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Five USD ($9.500.000.00)USD If you accept to associate with me,both of us will mutually agree on your percentage interest and share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money into lucratives profitable venture in your care.I will be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you if you so desire to relate with me with good mind and honesty.
    However, I do urge you to kindly give this matter your immediate attention and the maximum seriouness it deserves for the smooth achievement of the aim.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war in some part of our region which have cause everybody to find a way of geting out from the country,for this reason I use this medium to request for your assistance with hope that you will not let down the confidence I have already reposed on you.
    This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of Cocoa and Coffee and Diamond dealings.If it interests you, Please forward your reply including your telephone number and fiscal address to my private email address so that I can provide you with more clarifications and details about it all.
    Looking forward for your prompt response Thanks for your understanding and future cooperations.
    Sincerely
    Wilfred Coulibaly
    Email ..coulibalyboga01@yahoo.com
    Der Header sagt aus das es von hier kam - alda nu binsch traurig, dass das nun schon über solche foren gespamt wird ...
    Signatur-Text ...

Hehehe ... Berni hat den Mailserver wieder unter die Finger bekommen

Kommentar

lol der sack
      Signatur-Text ...

Kommentar

klar das der header dir sagt das die mail von hier kam .. wurde ja auch von diesem server hier gesendet
        Gruß
        Uzu

private Homepage

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von UzumakiNaruto
          klar das der header dir sagt das die mail von hier kam .. wurde ja auch von diesem server hier gesendet
          echt? ich wollte damit verdeutlichen, dass es auch wirklich über dieses forum kam und nich gefakt wurde
          Signatur-Text ...

Kommentar

Da sind wohl noch ein paar Zombies in der DB. Hab den Account gebanned.

Kommentar

Original geschrieben von TobiaZ
              Da sind wohl noch ein paar Zombies in der DB. Hab den Account gebanned.
              Signatur-Text ...

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X