It can add a live chat room to Invision Power Board, multiple skins and user integrated.
A chat room makes Invision Power Board more interactive, it will boost traffic as well as revenue to your website, and will increase user loyalty.
1) Users integrated: User database of your Invision Power Board can be fully integrated to Chat.
2) Mutiple Skins: Nine skins are available to fit in your forum.
3) Admin Panel: Two ACPs: You can define what kind of chat status to be listed on Invision Power Board, the open mode of the chat window, the server mode, etc. in the Invision Power Board ACP, and customize the chat room in the chat Admin Panel.
4) Lobby and private chat. 5) Other features: Avatar, smilies, flash emotions, post-notifier, etc. So what the module can add to Invision Power Board?
Firstly a chat button will be added to the top menu of the Invision Power Board as the chat room entrance. After installing the module, the Invision Power Board user database will be automatically immigrated to the chat room and auto-login will be enabled.
Therefore Invision Power Board users may click the "123FlashChat" button or directly choose a chat room to enter, without being asked to login again. Enter Invision Power Board ACP and you will find "My Apps"-"123FLASHCHAT" tab, click it to enter the setting panel of the module.
Here you may define the chat server mode (self hosted, TOPCMM paid hosting or TOPCMM free hosting), and get integration URL (if the first two server modes mentioned above).
The following data of the chat room can display on Invision Power Board index page to attract more users to join chatting:
1) total rooms, total connections, online users
2)Chat room list
3) Online user list. Three chat clients: flash client (standard, with full features), HTML/Ajax chat client (simple and neat) and avatar chat client.
Two open modes: embedded or popup. You can change chat window size, language and a proper skin to match your Invision Power Board.