One thing you should keep in mind is that if you want to [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Buy **************** 15 Coins[/FONT], www.****************100.com is a trustworthy site.See more news and guides for playing **************** 15 online game at our site www.****************100.com, you can also buy the [FONT=&quot]Cheapest **************** 15 coins[/FONT] from us.The France manager has mentioned that the winger looks eager to stay at the Emirates Ground.Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confessed that he wants to keep Theo Walcott at the group, with the gamer showing eager to replenish his agreement.

The Britain worldwide has gone through a challenging 12 a few several weeks, with accidents blighting his possibilities to perform for the Northern London, uk group.

Upon his come back to health and fitness, Walcott has discovered first-team possibilities difficult to come by, with companies Mesut Ozil, Danny Welbeck and Alexis Sanchez getting the nod in fighting midfield positions.

The former Southampton prodigy’s agreement is beginning to run down, with it staying uncertain where he will perform his soccer later on.

Despite the doubt, Wenger has given a sign that he seems Walcott will stay at the Emirates Ground.

“We are already speaking with him,” The Protector quotation Wenger as saying.

“Today I’m not in that method of considering [about Walcott’s possible departure] because I just think I want him to stay.

“When you go into discussions with a gamer it is with a wish for him to stay. He looks eager to do it and I am eager to do it, so let’s see what comes out.”

SEE ALSO: Collection lovers enjoy St Totteringham’s Day on Twitter

Walcott has only began three Leading Group activities this year, with the traveling winger a fitting on the Gunners’ speakers regular in latest several weeks and a few several weeks.

Arsenal are in activity against Swansea on Thursday evening, with Wenger’s men expecting to complete second in the Leading Group this year and still having a possibility of maintaining the FA Cup.