The RarArchive class
(PECL rar >= 2.0.0)
This class represents a RAR archive, which may be formed by several volumes (parts) and which contains a number of RAR entries (i.e., files, directories and other special objects such as symbolic links).
Objects of this class can be traversed, yielding the entries stored in the respective RAR archive. Those entries can also be obtained through RarArchive::getEntry() and RarArchive::getEntries().
$password= NULL, callable
$volume_callback= NULL): RarArchive|false
- RarArchive::close — Close RAR archive and free all resources
- RarArchive::getComment — Get comment text from the RAR archive
- RarArchive::getEntries — Get full list of entries from the RAR archive
- RarArchive::getEntry — Get entry object from the RAR archive
- RarArchive::isBroken — Test whether an archive is broken (incomplete)
- RarArchive::isSolid — Check whether the RAR archive is solid
- RarArchive::open — Open RAR archive
- RarArchive::setAllowBroken — Whether opening broken archives is allowed
- RarArchive::__toString — Get text representation