The Closure class
(PHP 5 >= 5.3.0, PHP 7, PHP 8)
Class used to represent anonymous functions.
Anonymous functions yield objects of this type. This class has methods that allow further control of the anonymous function after it has been created.
Besides the methods listed here, this class also has an
__invoke method. This is for consistency with other
classes that implement calling
magic, as this method is not used for calling the function.
$newScope= "static"): ?Closure
Table of Contents
- Closure::__construct — Constructor that disallows instantiation
- Closure::bind — Duplicates a closure with a specific bound object and class scope
- Closure::bindTo — Duplicates the closure with a new bound object and class scope
- Closure::call — Binds and calls the closure
- Closure::fromCallable — Converts a callable into a closure